AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Help gross overcharge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I signed up to adwords express at a monthly budget of £40 ,i have just found out that Google are taking £300 a month from my account £600 so far ,this is money i cant afford as i have bills to pay ,iam really in shock and dont know how iam going to manage ,i could lose my business thru this that i have been trying to get off the ground ,i dont know what to do ,iam in melt down ,the worst experience and at a total loss  .

Please this is urgent can someone help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Help gross overcharge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Are you sure the £40 you set is monthly and not daily?

Help gross overcharge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Steve yes when i set it up i set the budget slider to min which was around £40 a month ,first month i used £38 ,then i got free bonus £80 which i hav'nt used fully up.

Everything was fine for the last 3 months since it was running then on the 18th of July they took £250 and £350 on the same day leaving me nearly broke,i have now deleted the campaign .

Thanks for assistance .

Help gross overcharge

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I'm going to escalate this - see if someone can help.

Help gross overcharge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the help