AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Help! How do I change my billing options to a CC on my account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It does not have an option to add a CC. Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Help! How do I change my billing options to a CC on my account?

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Rhonda

Enter or update your payment method

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375375?hl=en

Quick Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0hAqWkPx-c

After you've created an AdWords account, here's how to enter your billing information:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the gear icon then click Billing.

Billing preferences
  3. Choose the country or territory of your business address. Click Continue.

Select a country
  4. Enter your business address. Click Continue.
  5. Make your billing selections and enter your billing information. The options you see will depend on the country of your billing address and the currency you've decided to use. Click Continue.

Billing selection
  6. Review and accept the AdWords Terms and Conditions.
  7. Click Submit and Activate.
    • What to expect - automatic payments: Once your account is activated and your billing information has been processed, any new ads and campaigns you create can begin running on Google. If you don't want them to run immediately, be sure to pause your campaigns.
    • What to expect - manual payments: Your ads will run once you have money in your account. Click the gear icon and choose Billing, then click the Make a payment button to add money.

While you’re creating your AdWords account, here’s how to enter your billing information when prompted:

1. Choose the country or territory of your business address.

2. Fill out the page. The options for “How you pay” and “What you pay with” depend on the country you’ve chosen.
  3. Click Save and continue.
    • What to expect: Once your account is activated and your billing information has been processed, any new ads and campaigns you create can begin running on Google. If you don't want them to run immediately, be sure to pause your campaigns.
Note

If you select your billing country from the drop-down menu and aren’t prompted to enter your billing information, then you’ll need to enter it in AdWords once you’ve finished creating your account. Your ad won’t be able to show until you’ve submitted your billing information. Here’s how to do it:

1. Choose the country or territory of your business address. If you aren't asked for billing information, click Save and continue.
  2. On the “Review” page, click Finish and create.
  3. Sign in to your AdWords account at adwords.google.com.
  4. Click the gear icon in the top corner.
  5. Choose Billing, and then click Billing preferences to complete your billing information.