AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Help! Google AdWords account has been suspended because billing information could not be verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone please help?

I opened an Adwords account on the 30th of September and when I checked my adwords account today to see if my ads were running, I got a message stating that my Google AdWords account has been suspended because my billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. I'm trying to come to terms with this because my billing information is correct such as my cc info, my address, and my billing address. Is there anyone who could assist me with this situation?  Thanks ahead

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help! Google AdWords account has been suspended because billing information could not be verifie

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Did you try contacting Adwords support on this?

Did you use any promo code inside your account or you just created an account and after some days, account got suspended?

Did you try contacting your Bank on this?

Let us know if that helps somewhere!

Pankaj

Re: Help! Google AdWords account has been suspended because billing information could not be verifie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for you speedy reply. I emailed them yesterday, but still they haven't replied. I did use a promo code that my webhosting  company "Justhost"  sent me in the mail for a free $100 to sign up for adwords coupon. I should have maybe had them to set it up for me because they offered to in the letter that they sent me. My address and billing address is all the same.  I tried to preview my CC number to make sure that it was entered correctly, but I could only see the last four digits. This has become very frustrating. Do you have any suggestions on how to get my account unsuspended? Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

I am not sure whether the coupon you redeemed was meant for the country you are advertising in and whether it met all the terms and conditions laid by Google.

I would encourage you to read this article by Googler Maneesha, who has explained very well ths situation arising due to coupons and what all options you have.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj