AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Hello, I have accidently created an AD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have accidently created an Ad and not realise what it was put all about. i have put my card details in. i dont have a buisness or a company. Over 600 british pounds has been taken from my bank by an organisation called CARDTRONICS UK LTD  . thankyou 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hello, I have accidently created an AD

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Stephen,

If you have accidentally created an ad, then select that ad in the ads tab and pause it. You wont garner any impressions then. The amount that was taken was taken against the ad? Could you check how much did you spend on that ad? If no, then it might be for some other reason. I would suggest contacting your bank and getting more information on the charge.

Regards
Rohit

Re: Hello, I have accidently created an AD

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Stephen,

CARDTRONICS UK LTD is part of the ATM provider community in the UK. You have to have a merchant this amount has gone to. You could confirm this with your bank.

As for the AdWords account, you may want to go into the campaign tab and pause all campaigns that you may have created so that you do not waste any more money.

Here are instructions on how to pause your campaigns:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404259?hl=en

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!