AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

He

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me its urgent!

I want to change my Billing Invoice's Address Details. Where Can i do that?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: He

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Harinder,

You will need to click on the gear icon located in the top right corner of your account, then click on Billing and on the next page click Billing profile found on the left side. You will then be able to see where to edit your address.

If you need a screenshot to help then let me know!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
see i tried everything in my dashboard there is no such option it only shows billing summary and Invoice Summary I cant see the options which you suggested

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Harinder,

Can you at least see this in the top right corner?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No i can only see this!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

And there is nothing on the left side of the page after clicking on Billing Summary?

I'd recommend taking that picture down by the way as you've included your Customer ID on it.

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hey guys -

Just edited your posts to remove all screenshots that showed emails and/or customer IDs. Just a heads up!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Thanks Coco, I missed my email address there Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ya I can see my customer ID but cant see the option Billing instead of that i can only see billing and invoice summary but I cant change the address there so please help me out is there any direct link availble so that i can reach billing option directly?

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Hi Harinder,

Let me get the other TCs to help on this because I'm not sure what is going on to be honest.