AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Haven't received my refund in about two months

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google is attempting to refund to my now disabled debit card.  Before the initial refund was even sent, I had updated my primary payment method to a valid debit card, but despite that, they attempted to refund to the invalid card.  I've sent Google ~5 emails, every attempt I get the SAME automated response, and the case isn't even considered to be looked at.

What's the deal, Google?  You guys now have two valid cards that you are able to refund my balance to, I sent two emails before the refund was initially sent and failed, and I've sent multiple emails after the refund failed.  Despite that, with a failed refund and my account balance sitting in my account for over two months on a suspended account, I've never received an email from you guys reminding me of my balance, that the refund failed, or that you actually LOOKED at my account and fixed the issue that's only a click away.

I just now sent another email and received another automated message.  And of course, I retaliated with an additional email plus this forum post.  Hopefully we can get it resolved.

Regards,

Jake

P.s. with that said, if it's possible I'd like to un-cancel my AdWords account and get some campaigns going again.  I sent a $10 payment tonight to verify a working debit card though those annoying red messages are still popping up.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Haven't received my refund in about two months

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jake,

Thank you for posting on our community. Regarding your billing issue, I've requested a member of the Adwords support team contact you to help you resolve your issue. You should expect to be contacted soon.

N/A
# 3
N/A

Hi Jake,

How did you apply for a refund? cant find anywhere on the site to request a repayment of a credit balance!

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi Jake,

Have you responded to the email from the Adwords support team member that was sent on 11/21? There is some information that support needs from you before they can process your refund. Please let us know if you received that email. Thanks.