AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

HOW TO POST FREE AD ON GOOGLE ADWORDS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to publish my page on various websites . so what should i do for free posting of an ad

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
June 2016

Re: HOW TO POST FREE AD ON GOOGLE ADWORDS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Erum
There are no free ads with Google AdWords. You pay for clicks (or impressions or views) of your ad or creative.

You do not get paid to post ads and you cannot post ads for free.
I suggest you read this excellent overview of what AdWords is: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704410?hl=en

Hope that clears things up for you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Erum
There are no free ads with Google AdWords. You pay for clicks (or impressions or views) of your ad or creative.

You do not get paid to post ads and you cannot post ads for free.
I suggest you read this excellent overview of what AdWords is: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704410?hl=en

Hope that clears things up for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi sir . I want to post my ad on google plz guide mee

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This year old thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.