AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

HOW TO POST FREE AD ON GOOGLE ADWORDS

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

HOW TO POST FREE AD ON GOOGLE ADWORDS,'

WHAT IS AD GROUP

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: HOW TO POST FREE AD ON GOOGLE ADWORDS

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Santeesh.
Unless you're a UK or US based Non Profit in the Google Grants program, you've been misled.

You don't get paid to post ads on Google AdWords, YOU PAY Google to post ads.
It's likely you've fallen victim of a scam. Please see here for more info: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/websearch/jXWcXDZs7hM/_oicFukVTroJ

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

AdWords is a paid service, not a free one. If you create an ad, you will have to pay for the clicks.

To learn about how the program works, review the material in the AdWords Help learning center

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Santeesh.
Unless you're a UK or US based Non Profit in the Google Grants program, you've been misled.

You don't get paid to post ads on Google AdWords, YOU PAY Google to post ads.
It's likely you've fallen victim of a scam. Please see here for more info: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/websearch/jXWcXDZs7hM/_oicFukVTroJ

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sateesh , 

Appologies for jumping here uninvited.

Your Real estate company or whoever you want to advertise in Google, can take advantage of the 2000 INR of free advertising in Google once you spend 500, under certain conditions such as having a new account .

Details here :

http://www.google.co.in/adwords/coupons/

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Theresa,

I received the notification for your latest message in this thread but it appear that the new message is moved in the second position and it has the wrong date.

It is the second time i see this time stamp bug today, I wanted to notify you to forward it to whoever manages the forum , because it has the potential of scrambling the order of any other messages. I hope I will not be slapped for notifying people about a forum bug Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Adrian, it is indeed a bug but its not scrambling the order of the posts.

Just like Theresa's post, mine was posted first. It just didn't display until a layer date.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

So the date is correct. The display of the post is delayed for some reason.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Real estate add

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.