AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

HEY... WHAT IS IT???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created adwords. i have a coupon. i want to use it. but it says you've already used it. but it's my first time that i create adwords

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: HEY... WHAT IS IT???

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

endirimvar wrote:

I created adwords. i have a coupon. i want to use it. but it says you've already used it. but it's my first time that i create adwords

Did you check the terms and conditions along with your coupon?

There is a slight possibility that you are trying to use the coupon which has already expired or someone else on your behalf has already redeemed that coupon. Please see this article explaining the possibilities of promo code issues.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

can't use coupon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I created adwords. i have a coupon. i want to use it. but it says you've alredady used it.but i didn't used it. i don't know what happened. help me pls

Re: can't use coupon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

there apeears this message: "This promotion code has already been redeemed. Promotional codes can only be redeemed one time". but i didn't use it

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

endirimvar wrote:

Did you check the terms and conditions along with your coupon?

There is a slight possibility that you are trying to use the coupon which has already expired or someone else on your behalf has already redeemed that coupon. Please see this article explaining the possibilities of promo code issues.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear, pankaj1782 

the coupon's expiry date is 30 june 2013 and no one used this coupon.

i wonder if i used it for one account, theni wanted to use another. but if it's like this, i can't find first register which i used. i want to know where i used it first

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again,

A coupon can be redeemed only once per account. Please refer to individual country's policy w.r.t. coupon in this reference.

Pankaj