AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

HELP. Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Policies.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

CAN SOMEBODY FROM GOOGLE WHO IS NOT ROBOT AND CAN ACTUALLY HEAR AND TALK, REPLY TO ME? THANK YOU

I have created adwords account and started my campaign for a day. I also used company WordWatch services to optimize the CPC with their solution and at the same time they offered 100$ promo code with the plan I took so I asked them to apply the code. After they applied the code, my account was instantly suspended. I emailed google three times and got three robot emails like this:

Dear Advertiser, Thank you for your email.

We've reviewed your account and found that it unfortunately doesn't comply 
with the following promotional credit requirements:

- The promotional coupon is non-transferable and may not be sold or 
bartered.
- One promotional credit per customer.
- A promotional code can only be used in the territory where it's originally
distributed.

So I apologized to the robot that I didn't even knew there this coupon comes from and said that I will never do that again. After that I created a new account for my company and it was instantly suspended again with these two notices:

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.
Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Policies in this or a related account.

I wrote email to adwords support again but I know I will get the same robot reply later today. I called and got the same notices told by a robot voice.

All I want is someone from google to reach me and talk with me. Our site hellocoin.com is a good site with good benefits for consumers, we are a normal US based company and we have no intention to scam, break terms or do any harm either to Google or to the consumer. We are a company who is strictly focused on user experience as well. And we are not in any need for these promo codes, we just thought it is cool to get 100$ for free to start and didn't knew that it will violate any terms of Google. 

Adwords are essential for our business model and such kind of treatment is very dissapointing.

Kind regards,
Aivaras
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HELP. Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Polic

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you call 1-866-246-6453? You may have to wait a little while but in the end you will talk to a live humanbeing that will be able to assist you with tthis obvious misunderstanding.

Re: HELP. Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Polic

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi HelloCoin

Can you please let me know if you've already called the support number that LawyerCentral provided you with? If not, I'll get somebody to help you with your issue. 

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I called but all I hear is a scripted voice repeating that we violated the terms and current and all future accounts will be suspended and our ads are no longer running. It is repeating the same text so I am not sure how I can reach the live person. Zee it would be really great if you could tell somebody from Google to help me on this issue, thank you.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Ok, HelloCoin, I'll escalate your issue to the AdWords Support team. Keep this thread updated on how did it go.

Best,
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get the feeling that something might be up with the amount of these suspensions coming up.

Also it seems Google decided to stop people who have suspended accounts from calling the live help agents.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok. So far nobody contacted me yet just got another scripted email that my account is suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got the exact same thing:

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing 
information. As a result of this review, your account and any related 
accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. 
If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us 
through the AdWords Help Centre.

Yours Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 9
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi HelloCoin,

Due to the weekend, you'll be contacted this week. 

Thanks,

Zuzana

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have still not been contacted by Google, are you sure they are noticed about my case? Thanks.