AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

HELP PLEASE!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

re: google*SVCSAPPS_bookk cc@google.com CA: I have been charged in my c/c for $10/mo by Chase re: Southwest c/c. I tried to STOP since I NEVER AUTHORIZED the use of this card to pay any CHARGES from GOOGLE since I NEVER USED THE ADWORDS or even the email address gmail.com that was NOT opened by me!!! I WANT THESE CHARGES STOPPED & YOU REIMBURSED MY C/C/ FOR ALL THE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES OF $10/MO. FROM THIS ACCOUNT!!! STOP, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED...STOP ALL CHARGES...I AM CANCELLING ANY GMAIL MADE IN MY NAME...STOP CHARGING ME, STOP ALL CHARGES, REIMBURSE ME, YOU OWE ME. <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>.... YOU MAKE IT SO SO SO DIFFICULT TO CONTACT YOU, NO PHONE NUMBER OR ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THIS.....STOP ALL CHARGES...STOP.... YOU ARE UNAUTHORIZED...SOMEONE CALL ME WHEN YOU OPEN MONDAY 11/28/16... THANK YOU.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Refund in google adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

My visa card has been charged by GOOGLE*SVCSAPPS_BOOKK.CC@GOOGLE.comCA for $10/mo., seems like awhile back.  I have Sept. 03/16 & 10/02/16 statements. I have my granddaughter helping me, we will check all previous  Chase/Visa statements.

1) I NEVER USE THIS APP....I NEVER OPENED IT, I DON;T KNOW WHAT IS IT

2)  I NEVER AUTHORIZE GOOGLE OR YOUR ASSOCIATE/S TO CHARGE MY C/C ACCOUNT.

3)  I WANT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME ALL THE "FRAUDULENT" UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES to me, a disabled senior!

4)  I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ADWORDS, GOOGLE SMALL BUSINESS DO FOR ME SINCE i HAVE NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER.  

4)  WE TRIED TO CONTACT GOOGLE, TOOK SEVERAL HOURS, VERY, VERY DIFFICULT ESPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE LIKE WHO DOESN'T USE APPS EVEN ON MY PHONE OR INTERNET.  WHY THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO EVEN CONTACT YOU???? 

5)  I WANT A PROMPT REPLY, home phone <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>.

I hope James you can help me, SENIORS LIKE ME WHO ARE NOT "SAVVY", THANK YOU!

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

HELP PLEASE!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @M L A,

I am sorry for your frustration. You shouting (all caps) at us here in this technical help system will get you nowhere fast. We are not even able to help billing issues as we cannot access accounts in any way. 

Your charges are for: 

Google Apps for Work: Once your free trial is over and your paid subscription begins, we begin charging your payment method at the beginning of the following month. If your paid service begins in May, for example, we charge you at the beginning of June. After that, automatic charges continue to occur at the beginning of each month. 

Domain Registration: We debit your account when you initially purchase your domain, then charge your payment method at the beginning of the following month. If your domain is set to auto-renew, we renew your domain 7 days prior to the annual renewal date and charge your payment method at the beginning of the following month.

Cancel your subscription

1. Sign in to your Google Admin console.

Sign in using an administrator account.

2. From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
  3. Next to your G Suite subscription, click More More and then Cancel subscription.
  4. If you’re on the Annual Plan, you'll see a calculation of your closeout charge. This is the value of the remainder of your annual contract. As per the terms of the Annual Plan, you’re responsible for paying the full amount of your annual contract, even if you cancel your subscription before the contract is over.
  5. If you’re not using your domain with any other Google services, delete your domain's Google Account. You must also do this to reuse your domain with another Google Account.

You can also contact the Google Apps Team here by clicking on the “Contact Us” option. You can also use the Google for Apps Help Forum.

Now then... if the charges were for AdWords (which yours are not), You are in control of your AdWords account, which also provides several ways to stop your activity, contact support, cancel your account, change your payment method, etc.. AdWords is a pay per click advertsing platform for businesses. Again, this is NOT what you are being charged for, which is what we help with here in this help system. 

Someone with AdWords that wants to change/edit/cancel their campaigns/account:

1) Open AdWords and check the box next to each campaign name and then click the edit button and click pause. You can also use the toolset next to the campaign name that says active, click on it and change it to pause. 

2) Open AdWords and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the phone number shown. Tell them you want your AdWords account canceled. You can also click on Help (same place) and use another method to interact with support. 

3) You cancelling you Gmail account will not resolve your AdWords issue. AdWords did not create itself with your Gmail account. Someone did so. 

4) No one will be calling you on Monday. This is not a messaging relay system for Google. It states before making a post not to post your personal contact info, which is for your privacy & safety. We do not use it. Please be on alert for fake/fraudsters to call acting as Google now that you have posted your phone number publicly online. 

Kind Regards,

James