AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

HELP! Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was suspended correctly PAYMENT: suspicious behavior is there any solution so please tell me how can i get back my account.

2. my website is dealpromocodes.com in this website can i create one another ad-words account ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HELP! Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Your site has no added value to users and its main goal is to collect personal information (i.e. User's email) in exchange of "free gift".
This business model cannot be promoted on Google.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: HELP! Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Deal P,
If you have messaging about the suspension of your Account, you will need to contact the AdWords team who can look into the specifics of your account. We do not have access to those details here.

Also, as Moshe pointed out your site adds little added value to the user. I would recommend reviewing our Policies for advertising before continuing.

Kathleen