AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

HELP!Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a campaign over a week ago and everything was running smoothly and after 2 days I decided that I wanted to add keywords and negative keywords to my account. When I created it everything went into review again and my previous ads went into review too. Now when I log into my account it tells me that my account is suspended because my billing information can't be verified. I checked with my bank and everything is okay. I also changed my billing on my bank to a new address and updated it too on adwords billing as well to see if it will make a change but I keep getting the same robot response that my account is suspended due to suspicous activity and also when i login to my account it says "because billing can't be verified"

No matter what i do I keep getting the same response and no one is helping me. I sent a ton of emails and even called. No one seems to help me out. Why?

I would really appreciate some help here. please someone take a look for me. I am not sure if I am suppose to give you my web address but here it goes: http://www.thecpmnetwork.com maybe it might be something on my webpage that may be causing this error because I can't figure it out since billing info is 100% correct.

Thanks,

Michelle

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HELP!Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your posting to our forum. I have checked on this issue with our support team and it appears as if you have already been in communication with them. They are really the best team to solve your account errors.

You should have received an email from "adwords-support" saying what was wrong with your account. If you have not, please check your spam box.