AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

HELP! Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

N/A
# 1
N/A

Like many other new comers to AdWords it looks like I have run into a major glitch.

I opened my account added my billing information. Then I get an email roughly 1 days after opening the account. The email I received was referencing the typical Billing information can not be verified. Though I see that $1.00 verification charge on my bank statement, so how did they not verify it?

So can that be why I violated something? I want to comply and use AdWords so what can I do now? I really want to get this squared away and learn from this mistake so as to not repeat it.

Thank you for your time and any information, let me know if I need to share any more details about this situation.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HELP! Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What website are you trying to advertise?
Is it a tech support type website by any chance?

N/A
# 3
N/A
The website: http://moviedownloadreview.com/
It is not a tech support type website.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I'm afraid that you violate the bridge page policy here:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190435?hl=en

Ask yourself this, if you removed all your affiliate links from your page, would you still pay to send adwords traffic to it? If the answer is no, your site is a bridge page.

Google has a zero tolerance (almost) approach to bridge pages. You'll NEVER be able to advertise this site again I'm afraid.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

It depends if his destination url took him to the moviedownloadreview.com site or another site. Also if the site was previously flagged by another affiliate then the flag would carry over on the site, or if you got caught double serving. Most likely you will never know as google does not give any information as to why.

A bad part about working with google..not being business friendly.