AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

HELP! Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was suspended with this message at the top of my account "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified" Yet, I know that the charge has successfully gone through my bank and approved, with funds taken out. I have tried calling Customer Support but no one will talk to me because I have a suspended account. I have written emails and support tickets to no avail. It would be very helpful to hear back from someone and to find out how i can get this taken off my account since all my billing information is correct. 

Thank You!

Patrick

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HELP! Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, all parts of the billing address and account info are correct. And the charge has already successfully gone through so we know that the billing details worked and are indeed correct. This is why this is so puzzling.... I wish someone in the Customer Support Department would remove this suspension flag from my account Smiley Sad

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

even my account have been facing the same problem. My website url is this www.hellotech247.com.

after adword runnig for 2 days my account has been suspended. All my billing information are same. Please help.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

hellotech247;

Two violations I instantly notice (Could be more, since I did not investigate further...)

Your site is lacking clear pricing plans; and also a clear disclaimer that the service offered is not associated with any of the brands listed (on your site).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for replying . Will change as soon as possible. So there is no problem with bank account problem. If any other you want to suggest. Thanks a lot for reply.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello again;

I just gave examples of a site violation, assuming that you don't have past violations. (If there were, you cannot return and advertise with Google.)

Before you resubmit your site (using the link on the policy page) review all policy sections. (Read them all ! - Including those about the html code)

Verify that you comply with all sections. Only then re-submit your site. (There is a link on the Policy page).

Google doesn't like review iterations. If you fail this time, you are probably out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi thanks for your last reply.

I am confident there were no past violation by my site. I dont get the part of reading policy about html code where exactly can i find that.

recently Got a message that i have violated  AdWords policies by this or a related account. As a result, my account has  been suspended, and ads will no longer run on Google.   what does it mean by related account.

After reading all terms and condition is it possible that i can get my adword  back.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for jumping in here MosheTLV.  I'm a little confused though.  You seem to be pointing to site violations as the cause, but In my case the message says they couldn't verify my billing information and that's the reason they gave for suspending the account.  Are you saying they'll suspend an account for other reasons than billing & then tell me it's for billing reasons?