AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

HELP!!!! AD'S NOT RUNNING? 5 DAYS NOW? PAID MY BILL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MY AD'S'S ARN'T RUNNING NOW FOR 5 DAYS!  I'VE MADE PAYMENTS.  WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?  IS EVERYONE FROM GOOGLE ADWORD ON VACATION?  I'VE SENT E-MAILS!  NO RESPONSE!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HELP!!!! AD'S NOT RUNNING? 5 DAYS NOW? PAID MY BILL

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Can you please confirm these things:

1) Is your campaigns accumulating impressions?
2) Have you tried using diagnosis tool ? ( Can be found here keywords >> select keywords >> Details >> Keyword diagnosis.

Please write here what you see after diagnosis.

Ujjwal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
NO IMPRESSIONS! KEYWORDS DO NOT TRIGGER ANY AD'S. IT'S LIKE MY ACCOUNT IS FROZEN? NO MESSAGES FROM ADWORD. ADWORD HAS NOT REPLIED TO MY E-MAILS. I'M LOSING A LOT OF SALES. CAN YOU CONTACT SOMEONE FROM ADWORD FOR ME?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Did you try running keyword diagnosis? What you see when you hover over the
bubble next to any of your keywords ?

Is your account under review ? Did your campaign accumulate any impressions
at all ? Try changing the date to all time and then see.

What do you see in billing section ?

Do you see any pop up message on top of your account when you login?

Answer these questions and I will be able to help you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello:
All of my keywords say eligible but not found when searching for ads. their are NO impressions for the past few days. I see no messages saying account under review. They tried doing a automatic payment on July 1st a few times but it didn't go through. They try doing automatic payments when the balance reaches $500. I've made payments. My balance is now $358. Normally as long as my balance is below $ 500 they run my ad's. Could the Holiday weekend be causing this delay? No pop up messages when I log in