AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Grow My Youtube Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How Can I Grow On Youtube

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grow My Youtube Account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Regarding your question, you can use Using AdWords to create video ads link to find out more about creating video ads on YouTube.

Online videos are an exciting and interactive way to engage people on the web and encourage them to click through to your site. You have the option to advertise your business in multiple ad formats across the Google Display Network, Google's network of web content publishers. YouTube is included within the network as one of our partners. TrueView in-stream videos can appear on YouTube Videos (Watch pages on YouTube) and on video publisher pages, games, and apps in the Google Display Network (includes YouTube).

There are two ways to create and launch video ad campaigns: AdWords for video, and the Ad gallery. The one you use depends on which pricing model and ad formats you prefer. We'll explain the difference between the two so you can work with the right tool for your needs.

Grow My Youtube Account