AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Got a unknow charge from GOOGLE *SVCSAPPS_royal cc@google.comCA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep geting 16.66 charged to my account every 2nd or 3rd of a month from GOOGLE *SVCSAPPS_royal cc@google.comCA and I've no idea what is it. I've disputed the charged from my bank and change the credit card number. But somehow I kept getting charged. I've no idea what it is. I'm using several google accounts for different android devices amd don't know what it is from. Can someone please tell me what it is so I can take a look instead of disputing it. It's a pain.

Thanks,

-Anika

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Anika N,

That is not a Google AdWords charge. It is most likely a app on your phone. Second choice would be a domain name (for a website, if you have one). 

Google Apps for Work: Once your free trial is over and your paid subscription begins, we begin charging your payment method at the beginning of the following month. If your paid service begins in May, for example, we charge you at the beginning of June. After that, automatic charges continue to occur at the beginning of each month. Charge: Google Apps for Work (formerly Google Apps for Business) is a suite of cloud computing productivity and collaboration software tools and software offered on a subscription basis by Google. It includes Google's popular web applications including Gmail, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, Google Calendar, and Google Docs. Take a look at this.

Domain Registration: We debit your account when you initially purchase your domain, then charge your payment method at the beginning of the following month. If your domain is set to auto-renew, we renew your domain 7 days prior to the annual renewal date and charge your payment method at the beginning of the following month. Charge: When Google helps you purchase an available domain from one of their domain host partners or help you in setting up your Google services for that domain. Take a look at this.

Please let us know if we can help with anything further.

Kind Regards,

James 

Re: Got a unknow charge from GOOGLE *SVCSAPPS_royal cc@google.comCA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've contacted Google apps billing no one can tell me what apps is charging even if I give out my credit card info so they can take a look. It has been charging 16.66 every month for the past 6 month and I've no idea what it is. 

I've disputed the charge, expecting some cancellation or something to let me know and changed my credit card, somehow it's still charging on the new card. I'm at lost of what to do, since it's an Google service, can you direct me to the one who can look at my credit card info in the database and tell me what is charging so I can take action ?

Thanks,

-Anika N

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Anika N,

There is no one that will look at the database and match up the charge.There are far too many systems, concerns of privacy & security, etc. so that your request is a bit more difficult than it might seem. And you already contacted support, which stated they could not tell you anything more. It is expected that the customer would control their accounts. 

I have helped you narrow it down to likely being Google Apps. You should be able to open your Google account, Google Play account, Google Domain account, etc.. and look at the settings for billing and see the history, invoices, credit card on file, etc.. and best determine what is what.

You could take a look at your Google Account, click here, and see if anything stands out there. Or you could cancel the credit card and have it replaced with a new number (you have to request that), not a direct replacement (with same number). Once the card number is changed, it would cause the Google account to stop and you would be notified to take steps to reinstate it.

Sorry, that is all I can offer.

All the Best,

James