AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Gooogle Adwords free Coupon

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi friends,

I got a Google Adwords Free Coupon Code. Whether I use this coupon for newly started adwords process or I have to use these coupon with existing  google adwords process?

Reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Gooogle Adwords free Coupon

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi sales2,

Well, most offer coupons require you to meet certain criteria before the credit will show up in your account, and they're typically for new advertisers with new accounts which should not be old more than 2 weeks.

Can you please give us more details about your coupon? Is it an introductory offer like "Spend $25, get $50." In order to get the $50 credit, you'll have to apply the promo code within 14 days of creating your account and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

I would suggest you to check it with your existing account, if it works great else use it with a new AdWods Account. Keep in mind an expiration date usually applies, so you might have to redeem your promotional code within a limited period.

Anand Vishwakarma

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

They send me like setup your ad before mar 31,2013 and we'll give you $2500 worth of advertising credits.Just use the code on the coupon above.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am not sure but I guess it is likely to be an introductory offer. Is there any criteria to spend $xxx amount first and then only you'll be able to use $2500?

Regards,

Anand Vishwakarma