AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

GoogleCC@google.com Singapore - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge of USD 10.00

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

on 2nd feb 2012 i have been charge of USD 10 without my consent. want to know on what account i was charged.

else i would be forced to go for legal action against this..

kindly do the need ful at the earliest or face the action...

Thanking you

anuj

xxxxx@gmail.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GoogleCC@google.com Singapore - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge of USD 10.00

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Anuj,

Did you check the Billing tab for more details on what charges were accrued in your account? There must be some advertising costs due to which your credit card would have been billed. If you go Billing Tab, it will you show billing summary of exact day and which campaign accrued clicks due to which CC was charged. Additionally, there might be billing cycle or some pending dues, due to which you card would have been charged.

If that's not the case, you can post back with more details...

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Re: GoogleCC@google.com Singapore - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge of USD 10.00

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I too had  unauthorized charges on my account from this googlecc@google.com in singapore, totaling over $673 USD!  I want my money back too.  Please help, this is just sickening.  Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there,

You might try calling the Adwords Singapore Support team for more details. Here you will find the contact number.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

anh
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
anh
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sometimes Googlecc is very unreasonable.. I feel annoyed as well.. charged me $1 without explaination. Charge around $21 for my adverstising campain without explaining the cost for me. Bad.. Dont like the way Google billing work at all..

Re: GoogleCC@google.com Singapore - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge of

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OMG.. I have been charged with USD83.33 from My credit card too. I never activate any of my campaign. I already verify with Google Singapore and they confirmed that the payment is not deducted from their side. I am really worried how come the charges authorized without my knowledge. I never reveal any information about my credit card details to Google before.

I am going to complain a report this transaction now. I am really frustrated with this issue. 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>
Description
GOOGLECC@GOOGLE.COM~~SINGAPORE~0391 92 702
Date
30-07-2016
Status
Accepted*
Transaction amount
1.00 USD

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect your account security and privacy.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.