AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google!!!

N/A
# 1
N/A

This adwords is just not hapenning. Same error as hundreds out there. Can you fix this issue. ''Your account isn't active because you haven't entered your billing information.

To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing information. Learn how.''

Re: Google!!!

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

Are you just seeing that message? Or are the ads actually not running? Check on the campaigns tab to see if any impression statistics are showing up.

Couple other things I'd recommend doing:
1) Double-check the billing settings page on the Billing tab and make sure everything is squared away with your forms of payment and that you don't need to verify anything.
2) Try clearing the cache/cookies in your browser or trying another browser to see if that makes the error message go away.

Hope that helps!

Re: Google!!!

N/A
# 3
N/A
Actually the message disapeared after few hours. I contacted support and they actually called me, to my surprise. They explained what was going on with straight forward answers.
Thanks for the reply Coco. It is a well know issue with the Google team and it will be dealt with eventually.

For all of you out there that has the same problem, wait it out a day. I know it's frustrating but it will eventually go away.

Have a great day!

Matt