AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google wastes people's time!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried posting a follow-up question to a posted question, got bounced around, ended up here where I can only post a new question. Forget it. I'm tired of wasting my time ... 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stephen C
September 2015

Re: Google wastes people's time!

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for posting - and I'm sorry you've had a frustrating time.

If you click the blue reply button just above the original post and the photo of the person who posted, you should be able to reply on that thread. Alternatively, if you want to reply here I'm happy to try to help. 

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stephen C
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for posting - and I'm sorry you've had a frustrating time.

If you click the blue reply button just above the original post and the photo of the person who posted, you should be able to reply on that thread. Alternatively, if you want to reply here I'm happy to try to help. 

Thanks! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The Reply button seems to be working fine for this thread. Maybe the one you were trying to reply to was/is closed?

Google is a tremendous time saver for me personally  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi, ya thanks, I overreacted, I was having problems, but for some reason it's been worse recently ... I had an even tougher time at TravisTraffic, so I came back to adwords.google which is easier ... LOL Thanks.