AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google the worst customer service in the world

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Only in google can you spend hundreds of dollars on an advertising campaigns and suddenly get a suspensions for no apparent reason.

Only google has the nerves to not even give you the chance of actually talking to a human being and understand what the hell happened....

Google you are simply the best example of terrible customer service

Reply if you agree!

Re: Google the worst customer service in the world

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi LucasWexler,

I'm not replying because I agree but I've had problems in the past like a lot of people but I've always found ways to get issues resolved.

Have you tried phoning their support line and asking for assistance? You can actually speak to someone.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"loud sigh" believe me I tried-I punched in my account id and all I got was an automatic message telling me to contact google online-I contact google online, I get an auto response.

I tried chatting-a rep closed the chat right in the middle.

I tried calling agian this time didn't punch in my id-made it to a rep who simply didn't want to help me said the same thing the auto message said-contact us online....

This is simply a disgrace- I really think it's time to take things out to the press-the way google treats paying customers is simply a disgrace!!!!

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Is there anything you can think of that "might" have triggered a suspension? 

Re-submitting a disapproved ad multiple times?

Advertising any banned products

Have you had more than one account?

Is there any additional info you can give us that might help us understand what could have gone wrong?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's exactly the thing I have no idea why...

My account was under review due to billing and then it got suspended due to inabilty to verify billing details...

There is nothing wrong with my billing info and I use this cc to pay my bills.

so does it really make sense that I can pay my bills but I cant run an account on google?

And like I desribed before-the worst part is that I simply can't get a rep to listen/explain...

That is the shame!

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi LucasWexler,

I'm passing your issue to the AdWords support team. Somebody will reach out to you and try to help you out.

Keep me posted on the progress.
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here I was thinking Google changed there ways-I started getting all these replys from employees

But at the end google you failed big time!!!!!!

All you did was raise my hopes that I will actually get some answers but as always just empty promises and automatic responses..

Seriuosly is that the way to treat a paying customer!!!!!

This really makes me sick to my stomach

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see that's it I lost your attention and now you are on to the next case.

I can't even expressed how disappointed I am. Here I thought google was going to bring not just new technology but a different way to look at people-but I guess at the end we are just all numbers-

Well what can you expect from a 40 billion dollar company-google you have lost your values, if you ever even had any!!!

This is really something for the media-the way google acts like to hard working people just looking to make an extra buck.

I will probably never get a reply to this post-that's how little I think of all you..

In these harsh econimcal times this is the way you treat people-simply Outrageous!!!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

SHAME ON GOOGLE FOR BEING A BULLEY

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
you got that!!! can you believe that now no google rep will contact me back and this after I spent my money on their service..
I really think I'm going to go to the press about this-google should start to feel heat due to their exploitation of the common man