AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google *svcsapps charge - Need to find out what account is charging this!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm being charged a monthly fee for this service. I've checked all of my gmail accounts (and my wife's) and there is nothing that I can find that would be causing this charge.

If I go to payments.google.com and sign in with each of our accounts, there's nothing listed. Is there a way to contact google to ask them about this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Christopher B,

Check out this post and the related discussion in the comments.  Should give you some additional direction:  https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/SVCSAPPS-CC-Google-com-Credit-Card-Charges-AdWord...

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Christopher B,

Check out this post and the related discussion in the comments.  Should give you some additional direction:  https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/SVCSAPPS-CC-Google-com-Credit-Card-Charges-AdWord...

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I didn’t sign up for this

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I didn’t sign up for this

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

#SVCSAPPS denote that it is a charge from Google Play Store, not AdWords. You might have bought an app or maybe in-app purchases can cause this.