AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google svcapps_noobe

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone inlighten me as to why I'm being charged for google svcapps_ Niobe? I've read several post but nothing I've found relates to my situation. I've tried to contact google however when I do I get a message telling me I'm logged ged into my free google account and need to log into my G scripts account. I don't have this account so how do I let google know I have been charged $30.00 three times and $12.00 charge only once, all four charges are a total of $102.00. All being charged to my visa on the same day, the 17th of April,

thanks Ken 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google svcapps_noobe

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Kenneth, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

SVCSAPPS charges appear in your account for the reasons below: 

GSuite: Once your free trial is over and your paid subscription begins, we begin charging your payment method at the beginning of the following month. If your paid service begins in May, for example, we charge you at the beginning of June. After that, automatic charges continue to occur at the beginning of each month.

Domain Registration: We debit your account when you initially purchase your domain, then charge your payment method at the beginning of the following month. If your domain is set to auto-renew, we renew your domain 7 days prior to the annual renewal date and charge your payment method at the beginning of the following month.

If Google charges appear on your credit card statement but you didn't sign up for a Google billing account, I recommend contacting G Suite support.