AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google reactivated it and billed me. How do I get reimbursed for this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did not reactivate my old adwords campaign, but google reactivated it and billed me. How do I can reimbursed for this?

Re: Google reactivated it and billed me. How do I get reimbursed for t

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Jacob T

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

When you say that your campaign has been re activated, have you logged into your account and seen performance statistics for a date range after you stopped your campaign?Here's an article with information about changing your date range and viewing statistics.

The reason I ask is I am curious as to whether you have received a charge for previous advertising using the automatic payments method. Please also see "charged after I stopped my ads or cancelled my account" within the "understanding why you have been charged" article, is it possible that this is the explanation to your issue?

Kind regards

Re: Google reactivated it and billed me. How do I get reimbursed for t

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

One more thing to add to the great customized advice that you already received , Google does provide an online form to explain unusual payments on this page ( see the contact us link )

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472641?hl=en