AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google is not refund my money for over 6 months!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I request for refund and after half of a year google is still not going to refund my money! I reactive my account and cancel it to make refund again to remind google after a few months. And still, no any news hearing from them!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Google is not refund my money for over 6 months!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I understand your frustration . However, billing /payment issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They ask me to wait and wait and wait....infinite looping...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why did they censor my post again? Did I say a single falsehood!?! On the contrary, I stated the obvious that some people were having a hard time believing: Google official policy in this situation is... TOUGH LUCK, YOU EAT IT OR DISPUTE IT BUT DON'T EXPECT ANY HELP FROM THEM; that is their official policy, they put it in writing for me Smiley Happy I tried posting proof (screenshots of the writing) but the reps claimed I was violating my own privacy when my name/etc was not in a image!

They also deleted my older posts from this thread... they actively censor honest bad press out of here! I will be seeing them in court soon Smiley Happy Will post my case, will see how long it takes them to censor the truth!