AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google is not refund my money for over 6 months!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I request for refund and after half of a year google is still not going to refund my money! I reactive my account and cancel it to make refund again to remind google after a few months. And still, no any news hearing from them!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Google is not refund my money for over 6 months!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I understand your frustration . However, billing /payment issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I understand your frustration . However, billing /payment issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They ask me to wait and wait and wait....infinite looping...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why did they censor my post again? Did I say a single falsehood!?! On the contrary, I stated the obvious that some people were having a hard time believing: Google official policy in this situation is... TOUGH LUCK, YOU EAT IT OR DISPUTE IT BUT DON'T EXPECT ANY HELP FROM THEM; that is their official policy, they put it in writing for me Smiley Happy I tried posting proof (screenshots of the writing) but the reps claimed I was violating my own privacy when my name/etc was not in a image!

They also deleted my older posts from this thread... they actively censor honest bad press out of here! I will be seeing them in court soon Smiley Happy Will post my case, will see how long it takes them to censor the truth!