AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google is fraud company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google is fraud company who just who has done a online scam with my card today and after reporting the scam to Google agents hung up on me and said let it be we will do so and hung up on me...have all written proofs regarding the Google fraud and have reported federal govt and Indian govt and filing FIR and will tell the whole world now that what Google does after doing the scam and how their agents treat you...Will take a serious action about the fraud have call recording and written email
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google is fraud company

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Rohit,

While I can understand your frustration I strongly feel that there must be some misinformation which makes you think this way. Could you tell us more about the scenario so that we can help you understand in a better way?

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Re: Google is fraud company

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
This eight month old thread has been closed to new replies by a Community Manager, as it has repeatedly attracted posts (from members other than those who still appear here) which have violated our Community Guidelines. These posts have now been archived.