AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google enticing me to spend £45 and get £150 in Credit question.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Just trying to make sense of a google promotion. I have had a letter from google saying they will credit my account with £150 if I "spend" £45 by March 5th. My question is, I have a credit on my account for around £75 at the moment. Does this "spend" mean using £45 worth of credit I have already got, or does it mean I need to use up my credit first, then spend an additional £45 (on top of my original credit) to receive the £150 in free credit??

Any help would be appreciated...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google enticing me to spend £45 and get £150 in Credit question.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Spent;

Google runs variety of promotions in different markets.

Your question is specific to your account. You'd better call AdWords CS, and discuss this specific promotion with them.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Google enticing me to spend £45 and get £150 in Credit question.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same question for the UK offer. Do you have to put £75 into your accoutn or do you have to make sure you have 'spent' £75 on a campaign? As it specifically uses the phrase 'spend £75 in your account'.

It says it expires on 5th March. Do you know the UK time on the 5th March that it expires?