AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google enticing me to spend £45 and get £150 in Credit question.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Just trying to make sense of a google promotion. I have had a letter from google saying they will credit my account with £150 if I "spend" £45 by March 5th. My question is, I have a credit on my account for around £75 at the moment. Does this "spend" mean using £45 worth of credit I have already got, or does it mean I need to use up my credit first, then spend an additional £45 (on top of my original credit) to receive the £150 in free credit??

Any help would be appreciated...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google enticing me to spend £45 and get £150 in Credit question.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Spent;

Google runs variety of promotions in different markets.

Your question is specific to your account. You'd better call AdWords CS, and discuss this specific promotion with them.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Google enticing me to spend £45 and get £150 in Credit question.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same question for the UK offer. Do you have to put £75 into your accoutn or do you have to make sure you have 'spent' £75 on a campaign? As it specifically uses the phrase 'spend £75 in your account'.

It says it expires on 5th March. Do you know the UK time on the 5th March that it expires?