AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google charged me $200. Why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is what the expense item looks like in my bank acct.:

12-07-2014 *Pending DEBIT AUTHORIZATION Dec07 06:39a 2933AT 06:39 GOOGLE * CC@GOOGLE.COM CA $ 200.00

I HAD an (1) active AdWords campaign running a few months back, but it was paused in it's entirety- I checked the status of it 5 minutes ago. Still paused, and I was only billed $58. Now, months later, I get a round $200.00 bill. What give is this for? 

Thanks, 

Mr. XYZ

Re: Google charged me $200. Why?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Krishan,

As this is account specific, I'd recommend that you get in touch with your local AdWords team. They'll be able to look into your account and match your payment to the charge.

Please note, that you will always be charged for the outstanding balance that your accrued in the account and this is what happened in your case

Find contact details for your local AdWords team here:https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Hope this Helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala