AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords fraud charges to bank account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

7/17/17 A charge shows on my bank account from google adwords Account 1056138131

This account is for a computer parts seller with the name Missy Morton attached to it. This is a fraudulent charge. That is not my name and I do not have anything to sell and never have. I have never had a google advertising account. The only google account I have is an email address.

Spent an hour and a half on the phone with Google ( 899-246-6453) They suspended the account and agreed I was defrauded of my $800.00. They were all very nice to talk to and sorry that this happened. But no they would not be returning my money to me. If I want my money back, and I do, I need to file against them with my bank. I was happy to do so and my bank assured ne I will get my money back, might take a couple weeks.

My issue, and also my banks issue, is that Google was not forthcoming in returning money they took fraudulently. My bank seemed that they thought a legitimate company should make their mistake good without being forced to. 

Bottom line is Google adword  took money from me fraudulently. Actually helped this Missy Morton steal from me and will only return the stolen money if they are forced to. 

Google should be ashamed. 

I did just recently voice my displeasure with the new news site format? Was this theft in retaliation for my previous negative post? And if so will this generate more theft? Okay I know that wont happen, but I must say I am very disgusted with google and the theft of my $800.00 . Though like I said all of the people I spoke with Donna, Jose, and Micole were very nice and well mannered. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry the google phone number I called is (8662466453) I made an error in the post. I want to correct that because it was hard to locate a phone number online. In case someone needs the phone number, I'm sorry I miss typed it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sandra j
July

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You Google, though still unhappy that $800. was taken from my account, it was returned today. So I thank my bank for doing a charge back to retrieve my money. I hope this is the last I hear from or about Google. I think I will get an Iphone next since my android is linked with so many Google things.