AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords account suspension: promotional code policy violated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have got an email that my account is suspended. I have an account and used just a coupon, 1 month ago i requested a second coupon which didn't even arrived via email so i never used it. I'm in a very frustrating situation as i cannot reach anyone from the support and no answer at all, just the same automated email.

Google email below:

Dear advertiser,

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google. 

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at .................

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at ...................

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: ...................

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

I think there was a misunderstanding or i don't know, does anyone can help me? through google support seems really impossible to figure out the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Davide

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please share  the site URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Double check about another email from google with more specific details 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

thanks for your help but what do you mean?

I keep trying to contact the support and filling the appeal form but i keep receiving automated email and there is no way to speak with someone.

What do i have to do?

My account details are the following

What do you think? Is possible to figure out the suspension?

Thanks for your help

Davide

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Davide P;

Please edit your post and remove all your personal details (CID and email...). This is a public forum, you don't want your email circulating on the net.... Smiley Surprised 

You mentioned using a promo code. Did you receive any email from Google saying you violated the promo code  terms of service?  (The email you attached is a general one. There should have been another email with more details about the violation. Look for this email. It is the key  to understand the reason)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

FOUND IT:

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us through the AdWords Help Centre at https://adwords.google.co.uk/support/bin/request.py.

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

Google maintains a high standard for the quality of our advertisements and our user experience. We have recently determined that your business maintains multiple AdWords accounts simultaneously serving ads for similar or related keywords and/or businesses.

In addition, our records indicate that some or all of these accounts were opened using promotional coupons limited to one redemption per individual or business. As a result, we have suspended your AdWords accounts and would ask that you refrain from creating additional accounts using other AdWords promotional coupons that you may already possess or obtain in the future.

Yours Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

The 25th of april they invited me to apply for a promo code which i dind't use and the 12th of may they suspended the account, this is a bit strange honestly, i have just an account.

How can i figure out the suspension?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

ohhh... This falls under "Circumventing  the systems" ("Engaging in practices that attempt to circumvent or interfere with Google's advertising systems and processes")

>>"We take this violation very seriously and consider it to be an egregious violation of our policies. Advertisers, apps, or sites that are found to be gaming the Google Network will be suspended and won't be allowed to advertise with us again"

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en

I don't think that we can help at this stage,

I'm sorry,