AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google adword promotional code error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

when i use google promo code in my adword account then i got error and its say Your account has been advertising longer than the limit specified in the offer details. but the coupon is valid through 30 September then why i get this message please advice.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Google adword promotional code error

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hui Mayur
The coupon is VALID until the 30th of September but it is only available for NEW advertisers. If your account is older than 14 days, you are not considered a new advertiser and you cannot use the coupon code.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hui Mayur
The coupon is VALID until the 30th of September but it is only available for NEW advertisers. If your account is older than 14 days, you are not considered a new advertiser and you cannot use the coupon code.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So why do you send emails to accounts older than 14 days? It looks like spam.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.