AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google adword coupons Service not working in Pakistan.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to advertise my website this link <edited by Community Manager as noted below> on google adword but Google adword coupons Service not working in Pakistan and i am a student not afford long price......... .

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove an unnecessary link. As a best practice, please do not include links in your posts, unless they are necessary to answering your question.

Re: Google adword coupons Service not working in Pakistan.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Qaiser,

Welcome to the AdWords Community. I'm glad you are interested in trying out AdWords but you can’t request a promotional code or a coupon directly from Google. Google discourages asking for promotional codes directly. However Google and its partners give out promotional codes as a part of special offers. Sometimes these can come via email, postal mail or from Google partners directly. Most offers require you to meet certain criteria before the credit shows up in your account, and most promotional codes are typically for new advertisers with new accounts.

So keep looking out for the coupons or the codes.

Best, 

Mini