AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Voucher from WIX

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! Im writing this to ask for help to solve a problem.

Ive subscribed a Unlimited account on WIX.com and I won a $75 Google Ads Voucher.

So, yesterday Ive configured my Campaign, and on the billing information I added my Voucher Code (that was today).

When I entered it, a message appear telling me that "Your Ad will start almost immediately, however, after the Voucher expires, you will have to make a payment in order to keep advertising" or something like that.

However, few minutes after, another message appear saying that My Google Ads arent running because I havent made a payment yet.

So, can anyone explain me how this thing works? I mean, I have to pay to use a Promotion code? Is that it?

Could anyone help me so I can USE the voucher I had? I already used the Voucher Code, and when I try entering it again, it says it is no longer available.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Google Voucher from WIX

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pribonifacio,

There might be a few hours delay till the payment you made with the code takes effect. Just be patient for a day or so.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pribonifacio,

There might be a few hours delay till the payment you made with the code takes effect. Just be patient for a day or so.

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello pribonifacio;

In addition to Lakatos' answer - check with WIX if the coupon they offer is valid in your country.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’