AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Voucher from WIX

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! Im writing this to ask for help to solve a problem.

Ive subscribed a Unlimited account on WIX.com and I won a $75 Google Ads Voucher.

So, yesterday Ive configured my Campaign, and on the billing information I added my Voucher Code (that was today).

When I entered it, a message appear telling me that "Your Ad will start almost immediately, however, after the Voucher expires, you will have to make a payment in order to keep advertising" or something like that.

However, few minutes after, another message appear saying that My Google Ads arent running because I havent made a payment yet.

So, can anyone explain me how this thing works? I mean, I have to pay to use a Promotion code? Is that it?

Could anyone help me so I can USE the voucher I had? I already used the Voucher Code, and when I try entering it again, it says it is no longer available.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Google Voucher from WIX

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pribonifacio,

There might be a few hours delay till the payment you made with the code takes effect. Just be patient for a day or so.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: Google Voucher from WIX

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello pribonifacio;

In addition to Lakatos' answer - check with WIX if the coupon they offer is valid in your country.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’