AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Suspend Adword Account and Before Suspension I got Loan From Google 300$ and use 100$

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi EveryOne,

My Friend use my Payoneer card on Google Adwords. And after some days Google give a loan $300 and he used from this Loan 100$ and google adword suspend his account. 
Now Tell me can i use this same card on my google adword coz he removed card from his account.
and Does Google Adword cut his Loan when i attached the Same Card on my google adwords?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abdul Rauf K
February 2017

Google Suspend Adword Account and Before Suspension I got Loan From Google 300$ and use 100$

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And what about the 100$ ? Google adwords give him 300$ and he used 100$ from it.
And Google suspend his account. 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The rule is simple: one business - one promo code.  Do not try to  open more than one account per business, and use another promo code. This is a severe violation.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abdul Rauf K
February 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And what about the 100$ ? Google adwords give him 300$ and he used 100$ from it.
And Google suspend his account. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google no need to back his money?