AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google *SVCSAPPS_LOCAL CC@GOOGLE.COM

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got a POS Purchase for $4.16 taken out of my bank account and have no idea what it is from. I did not purchase anything from a specific app and there is no other information. 

Please let me know what this is concerning and if there was a amount taken out without my permission then please reinburse it back to my account. 

Thanks

Rhonda Lynch

Re: Google *SVCSAPPS_LOCAL CC@GOOGLE.COM

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Rhonda, 

Welcome to the AdWords Community and thanks for posting your question here.

Did you purchase a domain name/company domain name from Google apps? If yes, this charge could be related to the yearly domain name renewal. A simple test to check if you are using Google Apps email is to actually 'take a look at your email address' and see if the domain name is your name or your company name.

Please post on the Google Apps forum for further help.

Thanks, 

Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This happened to me too. I did NOT order a **bleep** thing.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Rhonda, Crystal and any others with this issue: 

I checked with the Google Apps team and they confirmed that the annual cost for direct Apps customer is USD 50, which is USD 4.16 a month. So the $4.16 charge that you could be related to Apps. 

But if you are still not convinced, follow these steps:

1. Please visit this page

2. Make sure you are logged in with the account that was charged. 

3. Click the "Contact Us" on the top right of this page and follow the steps to escalate your issue to the Google Apps team. 

Hope that helps. If not, we are still here.

Best, 
Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am not a direct Apps customer.. I have no idea what i am looking for. I have Google as my gmail and I have not been gotten any information about this and just now got a $25.00 charge from FB on 3-6-15 which i have no information concerning this either. 645105 POS PURCHASE FACEBOOK YZNWT76 650-6187714 CA. I do not have anything set up for my checking account and if so then i am going to call the bank and find out why this is being charged. I cant find anything related to the APPS issue.
thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mimi,
Also will you please check and see if i was charged thru another Apps customer.
Thank you
rhonda

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager

Hi Rhonda,

I'm unable to help with this issue any further. If I find any further information, I will surely share here.  As I mentioned above, can you follow these steps to escalate your issue?

1. Please visit this page
https://support.google.com/a/topic/2413217?hl=en&ref_topic=2412034

2. Make sure you are logged in with the account that was charged.

3. Click the "Contact Us" on the top right of this page and follow the steps to escalate your issue to the Google Apps team.

Thanks,
Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mimi,
thanks.. I have found the solution. thanks again

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
Thanks for the update Rhonda. If the details or the solution are not private or personal, feel free to share the solution here so it helps the others as well.

Thanks,
Mini

Google *SVCSAPPS_LOCAL CC@GOOGLE.COM

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I got the same charge to my bank account. what is this for again? because I got the G-Suite and it was not for $20.

Tim Rowe

P.S. I clicked the link in the message to find out about this and I got a message that says

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to SVCSAPPS_localcc@google.comca because the domain google.comca couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.