AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google India Adwords is not able to update invoice payments properly?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Adwords Community,

I think this is the last option before I seek legal advice on an ongoing billing issue with Google India, Our most of payments are not updated correctly in the Adwords billing system and still shows some overdue balance and Google Adwords support team does not have answer for that. We have been offered a credit invoicing facility by Google in the month of August 2014. We paid all the invoices before the due date after deducting 2% TDS as per the Indian law and submitted the TDS certificate for the same.

Now its been almost three months we are working with different support members and no resolution have been provided. We have sent all the proofs of the payments like bank statements etc, however there have been no progress made to resolve this issues.

I have been simply asking billing to team to update the payments made by us.

Best regards

Vijay Kumar

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google India Adwords is not able to update invoice payments proper

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Vijay,

This is an unfortunate situation to be in, as your payments don't reflect (if I've got you right) in the AdWords account. There could be a one off mismatch in monthly invoice payments, as they aren't fully automated like credit card payments. From what I've experienced, if you provide proofs of payments made, Google team would certainly get back with an update.

I'd suggest getting in touch with the support team on a daily basis and asking for an ETA to get this sorted. @KathleenG may be able to expedite the process for you.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar