AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Challenge competition - no option to set up manual payments?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I am new to Google Challenge Competition. This is a school project. I need to upload the pre-campaign report etc. There is no option for me to set up manual payments. The only two options I have are to either enter credit card or bank account information. I am hesitant to provide the billing information as $250 should be credited by Google to the Adwords account, which is also the total budget to be spent for the 3-week campaign in terms of the rules of the competition.

Any advice please?

Thanks!

Kamila

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Challenge competition - no option to set up manual payments

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

You should have the option of pre-pay; (manual payment)

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/26729?rd=1&hl=en&uls=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

These are the only options that I see once I enter my billing info and proceed to the payment options page. It's only giving me the option to enter my credit card or my bank account. There is no prepay options and option to select for Google provided credit of $250 for this competition. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

3-13-2013 8-54-00 AM.jpg

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kamila
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

You have already chosen post pay; Try to call Google customer service; If no charges incurred   they might be willing to reverse to pre pay,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I already solved the problem, see above. Thanks!