AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google * CC@GO IR Billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today 5/3/2015 checking my account, I realised that I made in the 2/2/2015 a market (concretely game Room2 2,69 EUR) and a other purchase than
(Google * CC@GO IR with cost 16,76 EUR) without I know what I bought also without has been dispatched to me bulletin of order)
You I request a lot, you check what precisely was what was bought (no in any case by emena, in who appliance it was placed)…
Also you I request a lot is returned the money in my account, if it is realised that has become illegal market (that indeed it has become)

Re: Google * CC@GO IR Billing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi geosak,

Welcome to the AdWords Community. Thanks for posting your first question here. While many parts of your post don't make sense to me, I understand that you are concerned about the charge that you see with Google against it.

This charge/transaction doesn't seem to be AdWords related. If you can send me a screenshot, may I could point you to the right resource that could demistify this charge for you. 

Thanks,
Mini

Re: Google * CC@GO IR Billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Καταγραφή.PNG

I send the screenshot....