AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google * CC@GO IR Billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today 5/3/2015 checking my account, I realised that I made in the 2/2/2015 a market (concretely game Room2 2,69 EUR) and a other purchase than
(Google * CC@GO IR with cost 16,76 EUR) without I know what I bought also without has been dispatched to me bulletin of order)
You I request a lot, you check what precisely was what was bought (no in any case by emena, in who appliance it was placed)…
Also you I request a lot is returned the money in my account, if it is realised that has become illegal market (that indeed it has become)

Re: Google * CC@GO IR Billing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi geosak,

Welcome to the AdWords Community. Thanks for posting your first question here. While many parts of your post don't make sense to me, I understand that you are concerned about the charge that you see with Google against it.

This charge/transaction doesn't seem to be AdWords related. If you can send me a screenshot, may I could point you to the right resource that could demistify this charge for you. 

Thanks,
Mini

Re: Google * CC@GO IR Billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Καταγραφή.PNG

I send the screenshot....