AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords team contradictory statements

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Three Google executive gives three contradictory statements.

1. Ms. Uma (Google executive) told us that it takes approx. 48 working hours for payment to reflect in your google adwords account.

2. Ms. Manasi (Google executive) told us Manipulated norms of RBI (Central Bank of India). She told us "As per RBI Norms Sucessful payment will get reflected after 24 hours". we never hear such Norm.

3. Ms Paridhi (Google executive) told us that if you give us reference number to adwords team after sucessful payment, we will process your payment within one hour.

From above statement it seems that google executives are not interested in solving problem related to payment.

Can anyone (Responsible Person) help us for solving our problem related to payment.Our email is <edited by a Community Manager>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords team contradictory statements

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Research Publish J,

For the first thing, please adhere to AdWords Community guidelines, and do not share your email in public.

You may refer the details here https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Rules

To your question, sometimes it may take longer than usual to update payments into the account. However, when you make the payment, you are notified on the billing page itself as to how long can it take to the maximum.

Accordingly to HelpCenter, it can take a maximum of 5 business days to reflect the payment into your account based on the mode of payment you have chosen. You may refer to the URL https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/117602?rd=1

If you think it is taking too long, you may consider the following:

1. Check that your funds have been withdrawn from your bank account. If they haven't, contact your bank.
  2. Check with your bank that the funds were transferred to the correct account. The account number should be the same as the one listed in our payment instructions (generated when you made a funds transfer payment  in your AdWords account).

The best part, Ms Paridhi has already requested you to contact her with the payment Reference ID to get it resolved faster. I believe you should do it.

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Dear Ratan J

Thanks for your quick response. Your solution is elegant but ultimately not feasible Smiley Sad

We had tried to contact (Telephonic) Ms. Paridhi (On 7 Nov 2014) but call is assigned to Ms. Manasi (Google executive). She does not want to transfer call to Ms Paridhi after several request. She refused the solution provided by Ms Paridhi.

Kindly hear Verbal conversation between Ms. Manasi (Google executive) and me.

Ms. Manasi (Google executive) told us Manipulated norms of RBI (Central Bank of India). She told us "As per RBI Norms Successful payment will get reflected after 24 hours". we never hear such RBI Norm. What is the need of stating manipulated RBI norm if you are using services of Times of Money??

Solution provided by Ms Paridhi is correct but how can i contact her to give reference number of payment.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

I am sorry, but you seem to be more concerned about the statements than the Solution to your payment issue.

Please note that, this issue can actually be resolved by contacting the phone support team. Here in this community, we can advise you the best possible way to get it resolved.

Referring to your conversation with the Phone Support Team, you were given a time frame of 24 hours. Was your payment not updated after this period? If yes, did you contact the team again to seek the progress?

Do update us here on the progress.

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Dear Ratan J
I am also sorry, but it seems that you are more interested in giving quick responses rather than providing permanent solution of problem that we are facing from last few months. We feel that Official AdWords Community helps advertiser to provide right solution.

My last message provide you few statements of adwords team because you told me that “The best part, Ms Paridhi has already requested you to contact her with the payment Reference ID to get it resolved faster. I believe you should do it”. I just want to show that it is not easy to contact concerned person from adwords team.

I don’t understand that why google adwords team misleads advertiser related to payment?? Why we are not getting acknowledgement after successful payment??