AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords payment keeps declined

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

Google Adwords keeps declining the payment of our Adwords account. Though there is nothing wrong with the credit card. It does not let me add a new credit card too. Talked to Adwords experts and they say its a technical issue and engineers are working on this to fix this? Could you please confirm, how much time will it take to fix the issue?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords payment keeps declined

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hmm... I have not seen any known issue on that. I am escalating the case to Google. CS will contact you;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi same problem
Google Adwords keeps asking me to reenable the card then declining. Though there is nothing wrong with the credit card. Talked to Adwords experts and they say its a technical issue and engineers are working on this to fix this? Any update?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm having the same problem. I keep getting an error "due to system error or schedule maintenance payment was declined' It's now got to the point where they are threatening me with collections because I haven't paid despite making multiple attempts to do so.
No problem with my credit card either, double and treble checked.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This early 2015 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.