AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords coupon for Vietnam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone, i am loan, i am new to adwords. I was told if i start to advert with google then they give me promotional code to begin. Can anyone tell me how i can get that?

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Adwords coupon for Vietnam

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Loan,

AdWords promotional codes are a really nice gift for new advertisers when they are available. You can learn more about them and see if you qualify for one by visiting the Google AdWords Promotional Code center. If you already received information stating you would get one, you should go back to the original message and see what the requirements are. 

You can also contact any Google Partners that are located in your area and they could possibly offer you one with no obligation to use that partner. Google Partners can generate them at no cost. Keep in mind they are country/regional specific, so make sure you search for a partner in your immediate area. Also, never use it more than once (and you should never open more than one AdWords account) and never add a promotional code to any account that is older than 14 days (the limit to add one) or your account will become suspended. 

Kind Regards,

James