AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords cheating caught clearly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Adwords a professional platform for advertising. But I am going to share a screenshot which proves either Google adwords is run by bots or Google is cheating to their clients.Take a look at this ss http://prntscr.com/4aewsq . Where I paid Rs.600 as a prepaid amount and clearly showing in account. But Google suspeneded my account due to non-payment. Even I didn't created any campaign in this account. Still Google suspended my account. So, what you say about it? Google Adwords is run by bots? Or they have un-professional/un-trained staff ???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords cheating caught clearly.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Arun,

Thanks for posting. As far as I'm aware, the system takes actions based on signals detected in accounts. So it could be the case that the account was suspended before the funds were fully processed and reached the account.

To answer your query, a specific action taken on an account may be based on automatically detected signals or by human review, depending on the situation at hand. In this case, if you contact the Support Team, I'm sure they will be able to send your account for further human review. 

Best of luck! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, there are account indicators that flag patterns and other actions deemed as problematic and allow for human review to determine otherwise. I wouldnt call it cheating, maybe an inconvenience but contacting support as eluded to by Rachel will fix your problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi arun

will request you check if the account has ever been run before as the screen shot is only for 3 months ,it doesn't state all time , also it is better to contact google adwords teams as they will be able to resolve it for you
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067