AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords billing information

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google community,

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ScottyD (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Google Adwords billing information

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Alexandra,

Welcome to the community.

If you go to the Billing tab within your account and then navigate to Transaction history you should see a Payment: row within that list amongst the Campaign activity rows. Click on the Payment: which will bring up a box containing the invoice along with the details you require.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Scott,

Found it!Thanks alot Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No problem Alexandra, I'm glad I could help Smiley Happy

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Scott,

I have just one more question to ask you!

Our finance department needs a proforma invoice with VAT number etc.

Do you know by any chance whom to conctact in order to receive that?

Thanks again

Alexandra

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello Alexandra,

From that same billing page you will see a drop down button labeled All transactions, click on this to expand the selection and at the bottom of your list you should see VAT. This will filter the list into monthly invoices with the ability to click a hyperlink besides each one which will bring up what you require along with the VAT numbers. If you need help navigating to this then let me know and I will create some screenshots for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Scott,

I am a bit lost to be honest, would you please be so kind and send me some screenshots??

Maybe it is important to mention that we agreed on the manual payment. Does that make a difference??

Thank you sooo much

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

No problem Alexandra Smiley Happy

AdWords VAT.png

1. Click on the Billing tab.
  2. Make sure you are in the Transaction history section.
  3. Click on this drop down menu.
  4. Select VAT from this list.
  5. Click on the blue hyperlink for the month you require.

I can confirm that this has been taken from a manual payments account. I just hope that this is the invoice that you require!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Scott,

Sorry for not getting back to you before, but now I had time to follow your steps, however in our history there is no invoice what so ever, which is super weird.

We actually launched a campaing via google adwords, we agreed on the manual payment and we decided on a budget of 3000 CZK. Now our accounting department would like to pay the invoice,yet on our profile there is no invoice.

Now my question is, why not and what shall i do?

Thanks so much for your help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Scott,

Sorry for not getting back to you before, but now I had time to follow your steps, however in our history there is no invoice what so ever, which is super weird.

We actually launched a campaing via google adwords, we agreed on the manual payment and we decided on a budget of 3000 CZK. Now our accounting department would like to pay the invoice,yet on our profile there is no invoice.

Now my question is, why not and what shall i do?

Thanks so much for your help