AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's just been 4-5 days that my 2 credit cards weren't being charged for the payments to Google and i had to make payments through netbanking in order to run the campaigns. Thinking that it may be an issue with the payment processing by either two ends, i contacted the bank to check the situation & they said that there are no issues from their side and they cannot see any payment instructions form Google. Contacted Google India through chat as the phone support is not available in the late hours. The agent said that he is checking and finally came out saying that he will go through the account and contact through email. Instead of resolving the problem the account was suspended after half an hour and then a email with canned response was received confirming the suspension. Talked to the phone support the other day with no relevant answers regarding suspension of the adwords account. The question is that there was no change done to the account or the campaigns then why was the account suspended after a year of successfull operation?

I have high hopes from some google team members that they review my account closely and get it out of suspension.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords account suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I'd suggest that you fill out this form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

And wait for someone from Google, with access to your account, to get back to you on Monday.