AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Worst Customer Support INDIA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm nearly in the edge to raise my complaint against google india. I build a website they call me and offer me like if you pay Rs.500 then it will be credited Rs.2500.

Then they waited more than 1 hour in phone to make sure i paid. I'm happy at that time.

The worst part begins after. As they said that i waited for nearly one week before making my first call to ADWORDS SUPPORT. I got a response like there is some technical issues so it will be credited in two days. So i waited more. Afte one week i called again to make sure they improved anything. The answer is "NO".

At one time i came to know that they are not ready to respond me. they cut-out my calls while talking and its been a great insult for me. I realized that i got cheated by the GOOGLE BRAND NAME. I sent several emails and its not even working. I don't need your money GOOGLE. I just need why u called me the first time and wasted my these four weeks thinking of you.

The complaint is not about the money. Its TIME, HOPE and Brand name.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords Worst Customer Support INDIA

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello sridevi and welcome,

I probably think that you are talking about the promo code offer where you need to spend X amount and then amount Y will be credited back into your account. Please read this article from Googler Simran, which says that first you need to spend that much of amount to get eligible for amount Y.

I hope that helps somewhere!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your input PANKAJ.

I already read each and everry line of "terms and conditions" and i already spent Rs.500/- and its already exhausted by 25 OCT 2012. They free credits are not credited afterwords.

Thats the problem..

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello,

I have escalated this matter to Google and hopefully you should receive an email clarification soon from their side.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

nearly 7 peoples are already escalated this issue. no improvements till now. just before i made a call to 18602666622. they simply say the same stuff again and again.

But, thanks for your time and all. Looking for end solution now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Very bad customer support .

Please improve your customer support . I have been put on hold for 10-15 mins for multiple times with no response .

I have great respect for google and their products .It would be great to all of us if you can deliver better service .

VIJAY

Not applicable
# 7
Not applicable

Google's customer support is very sick now specially in India. people seated in front of help desk are just empty boxes. I am using Google adwords for last a decade but now they have suspended my landing page without any single reason. I called dozens times to customer support and they reply ..Place disclaimer paragraph in the first fold of my landing page. In the first look only disclaimer should be visible on the landing page. What a nonsense and unprofessional advice given by them.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Wondering why support team did not answered here. Dont they care on Reputation Management? Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google removed my last complaint from here! Wow, they are now deleting complaints.
Here is my complaint link once again:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/UNRELIABLE-amp-VERY-RISKY-Advertising-Pla...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Writing Bad about Google and expecting them to publish is the funniest part Smiley Happy