AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Suspension

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi friends,

Good morning to all, Yesterday I  create "New Google Adwords " with Zurich  address.

Today it shows  "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

May i know whats the reasons for this?

Reply me as soon as possible???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Adwords suspension

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi friends,

Good morning to all, Yesterday I  create "New Google Adwords " with Zurich  address.

Today it shows  "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

May i know whats the reasons for this?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Google Adwords suspension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@sales2

There is no need to post more than once! (We keep track of all posts)

Your question was left unanswered, since it had been answered, with all attention, yesterday, by Pnakaj and Scott;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Proceducer-to-start-quot-Google-Adwords-Ca...

Since there was a violation of the double serving policy; you cannot advertise anymore with Google;

We can't help much on that.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’