AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Account been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am on my 4th adwords account just been suspended...

Google are now claiming

Your account is suspended We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.

I have set the account up with automatic payments with a card never used online let alone adwords!!

My ads are still approved, just my keywords wont trigger them so i believe the site is okay, It must be the account,

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords Account been suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Okay, so three accounts already suspended, and this being forth one. All for the same reason? 

If yes, I don't think there's any chance you can have even your fifth account active. On the contrary, you may get your website/business suspended forever. Google is very strict when it comes to policy violations. 

Please bear in mind that it's not merely bank/card details that make Google recognize the individual behind an account. There are many more things. 

I have a question - once your other accounts were suspended, did you ever contact AdWords? If you did not, I don't find a reason that your 4th account should be reinstated. 

If not, you should give it a try. Contact phone support and explain them why you think you did not violate any policy and your account should be reinstated.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.