AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Account Suspended due to Billing Information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There

I tried to update my credit card details which result in my account suspension, out of frustration, ended up making multiple accounts (All Suspended) with same credit card. (My Bad)

Email from Google - 

Please pay your outstanding Google AdWords balance - Final Notice

our Google AdWords account will remain suspended until you make a payment.

Please pay your outstanding balance of £XXX.00. To re-enable your account, please update or re-enable your form of payment.

If a payment isn't made by February 23, 2016, we may forward your account to our external collections agency. This may add additional administrative fees.

For instructions on how to make a payment in your account, visit our Help Center.

If you've already made a payment for your outstanding balance, please disregard this communication.

Updated my billing with two card details but all attempts to make payment failed with below error message. 

Payment unsuccessful

We couldn't process your payment of £XXX.59.

Due to a system error or scheduled maintenance, we couldn't process your payment. Please try again later, or contact support.

Contacted, Online support time via email couple of times, they reply same every time - 

Account suspension due to a violation of Terms & Conditions.

All I want is to settle the payment so I don't have any dues left with Google.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords Account Suspended due to Billing Information

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Gaurav,

Do you still need help with this?

Cassie